QUALITY POLICY & OBJECTIVES STATEMENT
View signed policy document here
B&B Attachments Ltd. quality policy is to provide our customers with products and services that consistently satisfy their requirements and exceed expectations and by doing so mutually enhances the company’s professional image and reputation.
Achieving this will, in part result from the implementation of processes and disciplines that:
- ensure we are in agreement with clients as to what they want and is realistic to expect
- ensure the agreed requirements and expectations for each customer are clearly articulated to those involved in the delivery of orders for clients within agreed deadlines,
- improve the way the company delivers products and services and responds to customer requirements,
- provide a source of acquired knowledge that is readily available throughout the company,
- optimises the technical competencies of all company personnel,
- encourages the creative thinking and associated innovation relating to company products and services,
- takes into consideration the needs and expectations of relevant interested parties
- promotes the process approach and risk based thinking
The management team of B&B Attachments Ltd. are fully committed to the development, maintenance and continual improvement of the quality management system.
Successful implementation of this policy requires the commitment from all company personnel in support of processes that intuitively make sense. All employees are expected to take responsibility for the quality of their own work and are encouraged to actively contribute to the continual improvement of our standards, processes and service. The requirements stated within the quality management system documented information are mandatory for all relevant employees, suppliers and sub-contractors, failure to comply with stated requirements could result in disciplinary or remedial action being instigated by the company.
The objectives of the quality management system are:
- To contribute to improving B&B Attachments Ltd. business, profits and reputation.
- To achieve and maintain a level of product and service quality and customer satisfaction that we are proud to be associated with.
- To ensure compliance with all relevant & statutory regulations, particularly those associated with environmental and health and safety.
- To satisfy the needs and expectations of interested parties
- To develop a company culture in which all employees actively contribute to improving the quality of the products and services provided by B&B Attachments Ltd.
- To maintain a quality management system that complies with International Standard ISO 9001 and is continually improved.
Specific improvement plans and Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) are determined and continuously reviewed in order to support the attainment of the objectives stated above.